Friday, October 9, 2015

New Songs coming soon!!!

OMG... I had almost abandoned this blog since 2010 and opened it quite recently...yes, after 5 years... In the mean time, even I played less guitar... According to the statistics that Google shows to me, it seems that many people are visiting this blog. So, I have decided to re-open it.

One problem that I experience whenever I search for chords online is that, there is a race to be 'the first one to post'. But, when I follow the posts of some people, I don't get the feel of the song. After, a few days of 'search and try', I finally I arrive at the right one (I prefer it to be as close as possible to the original.. Some people might want it to be different). So, I 'll try to post the one that is closer to the original set of chords. This could take time sometimes.

I'm working on guitar chords of Thangamey (naanum rowdy dhaan), Vinmeen (thegidi) and Malargal ketten (OK kanmani). You can expect them soon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment